A Survey By Moon Research Centre (UK).
Statement about Islamic Festivals in The UK
1. In 1984 all Religious Muslim groups and Muslim Ambassadors agreed to follow a signed policy for Islamic festivals.
2. In 1992 the Mosque Committees of Rochdale signed an agreement to follow a policy for Islamic festivals.
3. In 1993 the Mosques Committees of Manchester signed an agreement to follow a policy for Islamic festivals.
4. In 1996 the Union Of Muslim Organisations (U.M.O) held a series of conferences in different cities in the UK. Ulma-E-kram agreed on one particular policy.
5. In 1998 Pakistan Consulate (Passport Office) in Manchester tried to get an agreement but failed to persuade the Religious Scholars.
Truce broken each time. All their Efforts were in vain. What Next?